Monday, September 29, 2008

Bathroom Remodeled!

Of course I started a house project right at the same time Chris was going to have surgery. I made him do as much as he could before the surgery-which was the walls and floor (that way it kept his mind off things). Then after his surgery-I took over a bit and finished mudding and sanding the walls, painting, installing the toilet, and installing the faucets. I felt pretty handy-even though I don't like plumbing! It took me an entire day to install a toilet because I kept getting leaks! Then while Chris was off he finished the bathroom plumbing. We are excited that it is done and so are the kids because now they have their bathroom back! We went with a tiki/surfer/modern look. If you can see the picture above the window, the one on the left side (silhouette of a surfer) that is Jack Johnson!!! The tiki by the shower is actually from Hawaii-Amy and Rusty got it for us when they were there. Cool huh!! Well-it's a lot better then the 70's style bathroom we had.

No comments: