Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Trip to Idaho

So-I went to Idaho to visit my family between Mar. 12-16th. I was missing them badly and I needed to get away. I was so excited to see everyone, especially Carter and Cole. No offense! I went by myself-which I think upset my parents since I didn't bring the kids. And Macey was mad that I didn't bring Holly. I was there the same time Kate and Jason were which was great to see them too. Dad took us to Jackson Hole on Friday, Saturday we went out to breakfast and bowling. Dad fixed the family steak and crab legs for dinner. Sunday was my day of rest-literally, because I got so sick! I started feeling sick on Fri. with a sore throat and then it just got worse. Sunday I slept the day away and then felt like I was waisting my time just sleeping-so my mom and I left and hung out with Kim and then Denise and Scott. Monday was a lazy day since Dad and Nicole took me to the airport in the afternoon. I was really feeling sick then. But overall I had a good trip and loved visiting with the family. I wish I could see everyone more often-I get "homesick" being away from my family. So-I got home at 12 midnight on Mon. night and I was so sick with the flu (I guess) that I ended up staying home the whole week. I missed a week of work from whatever I got on my trip to Idaho-SUCKS! I am just now starting to feel better, but I still have a cough and sinus trouble. I hate being sick.

No comments: