Monday, June 15, 2009

Fishing trip on the Umpqua River

We went fishing on Sat. 13th with Amy, Rusty, Michael, Emily and their kids and Daisy (their dog). Michael knew of a great spot that was on private property. It was a beautiful area and we had it all to ourselves. Everyone was catching fish-Rusty practically caught one everytime he cast out, Holly caught one on her 2nd try, except I wasn't having much luck. I tried and tried and then finally I caught one!!! We were catching small mouth bass. The kids had lots of fun running around on the rocks and then splashing in the mossy water. It was such a fun day. I can't wait to do it again.

1 comment:

Sherilyn said...

Loooks like a pretty place. Did you guys cook them up and eat them? I love to catch fish but I don't like eating them. I am always scared of the bones!!