Monday, March 29, 2010

Outdoor show












Last month, Feb. 19th weekend, I took the kids to an Outdoors show and I forgot to post the pics. It was fun and we got to see a Grizzly bear show and pet a Red lizard. Carson was being a poop at first and he didn't want me to take pictures of him. So-he's hiding his face in the first picture, but then he was better after we got to see a tank full of trout and a guide showing you how to fish. Unfortunately, I didn't get pics of that. It was really neat to sit and watch the guide use different bait and watch the fish go for it. I think that was Carson's favorite part and he kept asking to go see the fish again. I thought he would like the Monster Truck the best. They enjoyed the Grizzly bear show and Carson wouldn't leave the poor lizard alone.

No comments: