Friday, March 18, 2011

Coaching Basketball

                                                                The Yellow Panthers

                                                            Holly's first year of Basketball

                                                        Last Game of the season
                                                      
Chris and I had lots of fun coaching Basketball this last season.  Chris said he wants to do it next year too.  Now we are more prepared and know what to expect.  This year I think we did pretty good though.  Chris did all the coaching and I was his assistant.  So my job was calling the team, making schedules, making flyers for invites, etc.  I took pictures of the team and individual pictures of the kids-which next year I will get a professional photographer.  We had an end of the season pizza party and all our kids came (which was great!) and we handed out their pictures in these neat Basketball frames and their metals.  I think the kids had a great time and we enjoyed our group of kids.  I'm looking forward to next year when Holly and Carson can play! 

No comments: