Thursday, April 21, 2011

Holly's in Soccer




Now that Basketball is over, now Soccer begins.  Holly said she wanted to play Soccer and she got on a team with a bunch of her friends.  Practices are Wed. and Fri. with games on Sat.  Of course it's still raining and cold-then the kids get muddy.  Last Sat. we forgot chairs and didn't have an umbrella-Amy came to our rescue.  Then I almost forgot the gear-Holly reminded me that she needs shin guards.  Luckily I found stuff at Goodwill-they have almost everything you need for sports!  This next Sat. I am so prepared now for what I need for Soccer games.  Did I mention that Soccer is not one of my favorite sports?  I think the rain and mud have something to do with it.  Holly is having fun and that's what counts. 

1 comment:

Burrell said...

So fun! Yay for Amy coming to the rescue! Yeah, soccer is not my favorite sport either, I'm with you on that! Cute pictures!