Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Shelby is growing so fast!!

 Squinty nose smile!! Chris says Shelby looks just like me when she smiles!

Carson and Shelby watching TV together.
I've been bad about updating my blog.  I was good about updating Shelby's growth every month-but it's been a couple months.  I've been pretty busy-sorry.  I can't believe how fast she is growing.  Shelby is almost 10 months old now.  She is just such a sweetheart, always smiling.  However, she doesn't smile at everyone-she only smiles at people she knows-so namely her family.  She just loves her family and always wants to be apart of what we are doing.  She is also content playing with her toys for hours too.  She doesn't really fuss much.  She is sitting up really well now and rolling over all the time-finally.  She isn't crawling yet-but she does push herself backwards and in circles when on her belly.  She is very observant-she loves books, TV, watching and learning from her big brother and sister.  Shelby is very ticklish on her neck and ribs-which is lots of fun.  We just discovered a couple weekends ago that she likes to dance.  I wasn't able to download the video-but I did post it on facebook-so check it out.  We had a "Just Dance" party with Chris' Sunday school class and I got Shelby up from her nap, she heard the music and starts moving back and forth and waving her arms-she was laughing.  It was so stinkin' cute-I laughed so hard. So-now anytime we put on music (that has a good dance beat) she starts dancing-swaying side to side.  I'll post a video soon so you can see-I love it. 

No comments: