Thursday, April 26, 2012

29 week Ultrasound

So today I had another ultrasound appointment that I scheduled myself since I really wanted to check the baby's gender again.  I've never felt unsure about what my kids were before so this is weird for me and kindof annoying.  I don't care either way and actually sometimes I wish I never would have found out with this one because I was so sure I was having a boy and todays ultrasound confirmed again that we are still having a Girl!!  But it has been bothering me since I thought I was having a boy and the way my pregnancy is going is telling me boy.  Then again each pregnancy can be different.  Chris laughed at me and asked me if I was satisfied now.  Maybe it's the move and dealing with a new office and new ultrasound tech that I just am unsure.  OH well!!!  It really doesn't matter either way, but I will be pretty mad if I end up having a boy.  I got some cute pictures of her face.


 From this picture-she has a wider nose-I think she has Chris' nose!  HAHA
 Profile!!
OK-so what do you think?  Does that look like GIRL parts?  It's still blurry to me, but then again I don't see boy parts!

Either way we are getting anxious to meet our new baby girl in July.  I think she is going to be a handful like Carson, because she beats me up, she moves so much-just like Carson did.  I think we are pretty set on a name too-which is a good feeling to finally agree on a girl name. 

1 comment:

Katherine Jeffries said...

No need to post baby pics--the ultrasound images are sooooo clear! I want to do a 3D ultrasound for this baby, but we'll see how much it costs. I can't wait to meet her! kj