Monday, June 18, 2012

Airshow in Rexburg

 This was the night before the airshow.  The pilot was practicing and doing some stunts and then lost the engine.  All of a sudden we heard the sirens and realized the plane crashed.
 Here's at the airshow sitting across the airport at the nature park.





The kids loved the airshow.  I thought it was so cool.  All the planes doing stunts.  I tried to download the videos I took, but I couldn't download them off my phone.  There was even cars drag racing at the airshow.  It was giving me chills with all the engine noise from the planes, cars, and a motorcycle that was insanely fast.  Carson loved the show.  The girls enjoyed it too.  Chris was working at the Idaho Falls car show this weekend and couldn't be at the airshow with us.  He had a booth selling drawings and promoting "Chris Hickman Art Werks".  It was a busy Saturday, but fun!

No comments: