Sunday, November 30, 2008

Black Friday

I don't have any pictures of shopping on Friday, but I should have taken a picture of my Honda after I got home. I stuffed a bag in every spot-filled up the trunk and then the back seat and behind my seat. I was crazy this year to get the good sales. I started at 3:30 AM and waited in line at JCPENNY-since they opened at 4am. I did get my free Disney globe there. Then it was SEARS at 5AM. K-MART at 6AM. Amy and Soozee were also out shopping and we met for breakfast. Then after breakfast more shopping. Then we met for lunch with the kids and guys and then more shopping. I finished about 3:30PM. But now I have done all my shopping since it was mainly for the kids. I got all the things I was looking for and got killer deals!! I was exhausted though-but it was fun!! I still haven't fully recovered-HAHA.

No comments: