Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight movie night

The night finally came to see Twilight the movie!!!! I have been so excited about tonight and just had to share it with everyone right away. After making shirts and talking about the movie for months we finally got to go. Even in Roseburg tickets were sold out for Twilight. Luckily I bought tickets earlier this week. I even made my Twilight playlist to listen to on the way down to Roseburg. Yes-I am a true fan! I really liked the movie-what girl wouldn't with all the hot guys in it! However, it is not as good as the book that is for sure! The book was way more enjoyable, but what book isn't better then the movie? I had a fun night out with "the girls." Can't wait for the next movie!! I hope Stephenie Meyer decides to finish Midnight Sun. In the meantime, I'm going to start reading Harry Potter since I haven't read any yet and it sounds like I'm missing out!!! I hope I can read them all before the next Harry Potter movie comes out!

No comments: