Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Chris' Birthday












Chris turned 36 on July 10th and we celebrated his Birthday on Sun. the 11th. Chris wanted carne asada dinner-so I made him dinner and a peanut butter chocolate cake-since he loves peanut butter. I will have to brag and say that everything turned out great! I was very impressed with myself! Chris got a Wii from us with some racing games. I told Chris he has to share and now the kids love playing the Wii everyday! It is a fun family time and Holly and Carson love playing the sport games. It was Graffitti Weekend (car show in Roseburg) last weekend and that was fun for Chris. He went to all the car events from Thurs-Sat. and put the '64 Buick in the car show with his local car club, the Road Tramps. That was probably the best part of his Birthday weekend.

No comments: