Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Holly lost her first baby tooth




Holly was playing with this loose tooth for a few days and I kept trying to take it out for her. I know nice mom, but she would freak out as soon as I tried to get it out. Then last night 7/13/10-I finally told her it needs to come out and she was very brave. I finally got that stubborn little tooth out and she was so happy. She was crying and getting really upset and then when it came out she said, "That didn't even hurt!!" She was smiling and laughing and kept looking in the mirror where her space is now! The picture shows her puffy eye face because she was crying! I got a little treasure box for her tooth from work and she was very excited to put it under her pillow. The Toothfairy came last night and Holly got a $1. I told her that the Toothfairy must have thought she was very brave to get a $1. That was a fun experience! Now Holly keeps showing everyone her gap in her smile and her big tooth coming in!

No comments: