Friday, October 15, 2010

Month update

Chris and Carson playing trains
This is Shelby's favorite spot to sleep. This has now become a nightly thing for Shelby and Chris.

Shelby's 1 month picture

Shelby is now over a month old. She weighed 10 lbs. 4 oz. and was 21 2/3 in. long on 10/4/10. Her routine has changed some and does get fussy when I'm not holding her. She also gets fussy at night. But overall, she is enjoying her new surroundings and likes sitting in her swing. I'm enjoying my time off and having fun watching the food network and trying different recipes for dinner. I could get use to this.



1 comment:

Denise Stears said...

That is so cute, Shelby is all sprawled out on Chris. How fun for Carson to go to the pumpkin patch. I need to take my kids to one. I love the food network channel too. I love trying new recipes. I love Paula Dean!