Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Ward Dinner and Family pics











Christmas family pictures! We took about 50 pictures and 3 turned out ok. That's what happens with kids and it has to be timed right. We probably didn't time it right this year.

Here's pictures of the Ward Christmas Party:






Carson ate 2 or 3 candy canes!


Tonight -Sat. Dec. 11th was our Christmas Ward dinner. It was a cute little program and dinner was good. I went around and took pictures of the ward since I was the only one and the RS president asked me to. I had to get pictures of the kids sitting on Santa's lap.

Then we took family pictures and only a few turned out!
Today I went shopping all day. I am finally done Christmas shopping..I think.. and have to see what I have now-dig it out from the hiding spots. I have a few more things that are being mailed to me. I was so tired shopping, but it was fun. I took Shelby and I got a lot accomplished today-even though it took longer than I wanted! Happy Christmas shopping to everyone and enjoy the Holidays!















1 comment:

Katherine Jeffries said...

Love the pic of Carson peeking through the loop of the candy cane. So cute.