Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shelby's 3mo old!


Shelby loves bath time!

3mo. today


Just woke up and all smiles!


Shelby is 3mo. old now and is such a happy baby. Even with me back to work full-time now, she is doing pretty good. At first she wasn't taking a bottle and I was worried, but she is getting the hang of her new routine and started taking a bottle today. Of course it is so hard to leave my babies, but they are in good hands. Luckily this change didn't effect Shelby too much-she is still sleeping through the night. Yeah for me! Of course now life is busy again and I don't have a lot of time for anything. I just hope that the kids are adjusting well-which so far seems to be going pretty good. I just love this age because Shelby is talking, laughing, and smiles all the time. She likes to lay on her activity floor and she is grabbing for things now. She is very content just sitting there on the floor or watching TV. I'm so lucky to have such a good baby!

2 comments:

Rusty and Amy said...

She is the happiest, most mellow child ever! What a cutie girl! Love dat baby!

Heather Lytle said...

I think she looks like Chris. She's a much cutter version though!