Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Birthday

It was nice that we all had the day off.  We went ice fishing with my family.  Nicole and Jason were here and it was a beautiful sunny day.  Yeah it was cold, but it was a nice day. 

 My Dad caught most of the fish, but had more fun making the holes with the auger.
 Carson caught a pretty big fish on his pole. 

 Here I am basking in the sun!  And I actually did get sunburned.
Here's a picture of Chris and Jason with the kids watching the planes take off nearby.  That was pretty neat to watch the planes flying so close. 

After ice fishing we watched the Rose Parade and ate lunch. Then later we went to Olive Garden in Idaho Falls with my parents.  Then it was too late to go out shopping, so we did that the next weekend.  Chris always tries to make my birthday a big deal for me.  He's so sweet about that.  I went shopping at Kohl's and got some clothes that I can wear for awhile during the pregnancy.  We had a fun couple weekends.   

No comments: