Monday, December 26, 2011

December pictures

Chris and I take pictures with our phones a lot and post stuff on facebook, but then I forget to post them on my blog. So here are a few pictures.



 Here is a picture of Holly's Christmas program that she had at school.  I wasn't working that day so I was so excited that I could go to it.  Carson wanted to sit in the front row and Shelby was dancing and clapping during the performance. 

 We went to the store and got the car cart.  This is Shelby's first time sitting in the car cart.  I think she likes it.  She was screaming and laughing with her brother because she was so excited. 

 Putting the 45 Dodge truck away for the winter, but Chris is planning on working on it up at the college.  The kids helped us push it back under the barn. 
Here is a picture of Shelby's first steps!!  She decided to start walking on Wed. Dec. 21st when our good friend Andrew Plummer was over visiting.  She just got up and started walking.  We were all so surprised and started cheering and clapping.  She was very proud of herself.  Chris had his phone on him and started taking pictures and video.  Now she is starting to walk more, but still crawls too. 

No comments: