Monday, February 27, 2012

We're having a GIRL!!!

We found out today that we are having a GIRL. The due date is still July 8th, 2012.  I thought for sure I was having a boy.  My intuition was wrong-BTW first time for that.  I wasn't disappointed that we are having another girl, I was disappointed that I was wrong this time.  We had a boy name picked out, but Chris and I can't agree on a girl name.  Now we need to figure out bedroom situations for the girls.  Carson was hoping for a brother, but he's excited about another little sister and he doesn't have to share his room or toys.  But- Carson did say he would share his blankets with his baby sister anyway.  Carson has been very excited about this pregnancy-it's cute.  The Doctor told me that the baby is small for 21 weeks (in the 35%), which is fine, but normally my babies have been big.  So-maybe I'll get lucky with a smaller baby, it helps that I'm eating better this pregnancy.  We are excited to meet our baby girl in July. 

No comments: