Saturday, November 13, 2010

Love my babies

Before bed hanging out together, making Shelby smile.

Holly is talking to Shelby and she is laughing



Shelby is already giving dirty looks. "Leave me alone Daddy-that's enough pictures!"


Shelby's favorite position with me is on my right shoulder. She cries if I put her on my left and she doesn't like to be held in my arms unless it is feeding time. She lets me know with her fussy cry-which is really cute. Lately we have been really enjoying her now that she recognizes us and is laughing and smiling more. She loves to hang out with all of us. Shelby had her 2mo. appt. on 11/9 and she weighs 12 lbs. 10 oz. and is 24 1/2 in. long. She sleeps about 6 hours at night. She's already wearing 3-6mo clothes. Chris says she looks exactly like me, but I don't know. I think she is a combo; what do you think?

No comments: