Sunday, November 14, 2010

More kid pics to enjoy!

Loves the camera!

Cute Shelby!




So Cute-huh! Carson just loves his baby sister.


All I want for Christmas is...


This morning Chris was giving the kids a bath and we were in a hurry like usual on Sunday morning. Chris was drying Holly's hair and got the towel caught on her loose tooth. Holly said, "Daddy you just knocked my tooth out." "That didn't even hurt!" Chris had accidently pulled her tooth out with the towel. I ran in there to see-and we were all laughing and Holly was smiling all day at church to everyone. Maybe this will help her to stop sucking her thumb! One can only hope. Shelby was dressed so cute in her new dress with her new fur black boots that I love. So-tonight Holly asked me- if I see the Toothfairy to let her know what the Toothfairy is wearing-yeah she is so into fashion. I just love my kids and enjoy the little pleasures in life.

No comments: