Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012




We had Thanksgiving at home (well-upstairs).  My mom had all these recipes that she wanted to do for Thanksgiving dinner.  So my dad and I each cooked a turkey.  Kim came with her family. My mom, Kim, and I rushed around the kitchen getting all the food ready. Chris helped make the gravy and carve the turkey.  I was so hungry after all the cooking.  The food was so good.  I really enjoyed Thanksgiving dinner.  Good job to my mom for finding some good recipes. 
After dinner and pumpkin pie-I had to leave to go to Walmart and do an early Black Friday shopping.  I just went to the Walmart in Rexburg this year. I got everything I wanted, but at the expense of pushing and shoving people out of my way, getting pushed down trying to grab a video game and having people reach over me.  I couldn't get back up because there were people over me.  I had to pull myself back up and push people.  I was pretty mad because no one helped me up or apologized. I was at Walmart for 4.5 hours.  Now I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping.    

No comments: