Monday, January 3, 2011

My Birthday

That night-before bed. Holly's other front tooth came out!



I made my own Birthday cake. Hey-it was probably better than any store bought cake.


playing Just Dance 2. We played for several hours. It was lots of fun!


Yummy finger foods!!

Playing Just Dance 2.

I told Chris that I wanted a Birthday party this year. So-he sent out an invitation on facebook (good thinking). We had lots of fun eating and playing Just Dance 2 all night. Then before bed-Holly said she wanted me to take out her loose tooth. She did really good and now is missing both her front teeth.

On New Year's Day we did our traditional go shopping in Eugene (to the big malls). We shopped 'til we dropped (we only went to 2 stores), it was lots of fun, even though I haven't lost the baby weight, I still found some cute things and enjoyed shopping. We ate at Olive Garden and we didn't get home until about 1 AM. I had a fun Birthday this year-thanks everyone!

2 comments:

Burrell said...

haha! That was a good time. Love the photos! Thanks for inviting us!

Rusty and Amy said...

That's so funny to see Chris pounding out "CALL ME!" You tell 'em, Chris!
That was a great birfday party! I love your blog!