Sunday, February 13, 2011

Holly's Birthday

Holly turned 7 on Feb. 8th and on her actual Birthday we took her to Dairy Queen for an ice cream and let her open presents from us and Grandpa and Grandma Jones. The entire week Holly was excited for her Birthday and then her party on Sat. 12th. Holly wanted to do a "Tangled" Theme. We had the party at the church again and had lots of fun. We ate pizza and Cake (of course), had activities of coloring pages, making a Pascal party blower. I got all these great ideas at DisneyFamily.com. On the website they had the activity sheets of drawing a nose on Flynn Rider, drawing Rapunzel's hair, and making the party blowers of Pascal. The blowers were great since Pascal is a cameleon-I got pink party blowers- like a tongue-and the kids loved that. Then we played tug-a-war with yellow rope that represented Rapunzel's hair. The kids thought that was great! All the kids at the party even took on Chris. Then I had some blonde hair headbands that I got at the Dollar Store to give out to the girls and the boys got paints, and the gift bags were already pre-made. Wal-Mart carried all the "Tangled" party stuff for inexpensive-so that was good. They had a great time and Holly had about 18 friends come-I think next year I will probably need a bigger bouncy house for her age group! I had fun preparing for Holly's party, but I'm glad it is over. Now I don't have to worry about kids Birthday's until September.

Here's a little video of Chris taking on a bunch of 7 yr. olds at tug-a-war.

1 comment:

Katherine Jeffries said...

Oh the screaming!!! That was fantastic. What a great dad. And what a fun party. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY DOLL!!! We love you sooo much! kj