Monday, December 26, 2011

The day after Christmas

Well we got to sleep in alright.  The kids were up at 8 am and playing with their toys and Carson set up his train track that he got.  Chris and I were not up that early.  We slept in until almost 11:30 AM. We must have been really tired from two late nights.  We had breakfast at noon and I tried out my new electric griddle and pancake dispenser that I got from my parents.  Then we went up the the BYU-I campus and took the kids sledding.  That was tons of fun!!!



 Carson was going so fast and he fell a couple times, but he got up and said, "I'm ok, I'm tough."  He had a blast!
 Holly hurt when she landed hard on her bottom and then was afraid to keep sledding. 
 
 Then it was Shelby's turn.  Chris pulled them around the field there.
Shelby liked it at first and had her little smile on her face, then after awhile she started crying. 

Overall it was a fun family day of playing!!  Those are my favorite kind of days. 

No comments: