Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Trip to Utah

I had to take a local anesthesia test on Dec. 15th in Orem.  So-we stayed with Wayne and Tonya Hamill and spent Wed. night 14th-16th since we were there.  Thurs. was an all day test day for me.  I had a written test at 8:30 AM and once you pass that then I had the clinical part at 2:45 PM where Chris was my patient I gave shots too.  I am happy to say that I passed both parts of the test and now can get my complete Hygiene license in Idaho so I can give shots again.  Chris did great as my patient and I had to give him 4 shots-since the one lower shot didn't go smoothly-I had to give it 3 times.  Poor guy!  Then he was numb for 2 hours afterwards!  Now I don't have to take anymore tests like that again!!!

Then Friday we went to Temple Square.


Then we went to lunch at Moochie's Meatball subs. Moochie's was featured on Diners, Driv-ins, and Dives.  It is known not only for the Meatball subs, but also the Philly cheese steaks.  They were both awesome.  We definetly like Moochies now. 


 Look at the size of that meatball!!


Then we went back to Temple Square to check out the lights at Christmas time.  It was really neat.  The kids were missing going to see the lights in Oregon this year.  I think they liked the lights, the nativity scenes, and the music even though it was freezing.
We had a good time seeing friends, I'm glad I passed my test, and going to Temple Square.  Now that my test is out of the way I can focus on Christmas.

No comments: