Sunday, December 11, 2011

November

So for the month of November we didn't do much, except Thanksgiving weekend. I didn't get that many pictures of Thanksgiving. We had Thanksgiving at my parents AKA where we are living too. All of us sisters were together this year.



 Shelby dressed for Thanksgiving day!
 Holly isn't dressed for Thanksgiving day! She watched Disney movies in the morning!  BUM
After Thanksgiving dinner-We had to take a sisters picture!

Thanksgiving was pretty relaxing.  Chris and I made one of the turkeys which was fun to do.  Then after dinner we looked at Black Friday ads.  Denise and I were planning on going to Walmart at 10pm.  Nicole and Jason decided to go with us.  I'm glad they came with us, because they helped us get everything on our list.  Black Friday was absolutely crazy down in Idaho Falls.  Denise and I did pretty good and got everything we wanted, even Nicole got some stuff. 

Then Saturday night us girls had a GNO to go see Breaking Dawn and we wore our shirts that my Dad got us.  That was a fun night out!

Here's a little bit of snow that we have had so far.  Other than that-we haven't had hardly any snow yet, which is very uncommon for Rexburg. I'm ok with that though!!!  The coldest it's been during the day was about 19 degrees.

We will see what the next couple months have in store for us for weather!!!

No comments: