Thursday, September 6, 2012

Shelby is 2!

Today is Shelby's 2nd Birthday. Shelby spent the day with me, shopping at Toys R Us for her present. We spent 2 hours there.  I let her play with every toy in the store. Then got her bday presents. Tonight we took her out for frozen yogurt at kiwi loco.  She got a free yogurt. I asked her "how old are you?" And Shelby said, " I non no". So I was telling her all day " you're 2." Being the little stinker she is, today she got into the cabinet under the sink and found the spray bottle with MR. Clean in it. She decided to clean the kitchen. She squirted it all over the front of the oven and on the floor. She got it all over and then slipped and fell on her butt. I came back in the room and saw what she had done. It smelled really clean. Now the cabinet has a dish towel lock on it. She is my curious 2 year old. Shelby weighs 23.5 lbs. and is 35.5 in. tall today. She is so much fun and makes me laugh all the time. 




1 comment:

Rusty and Amy said...

Look how cute she is, holding up her two fingers! Carson is getting big& Holly is quite the older sis, isn't she? I miss them! Wish we could be there to celebrate. It seems weird to miss a Bday celebration.
Btw, the yogurt dispensers looked a little Star Trekky to me & I thought, "isn't that a tropical yogurt place?" I was confused space yogurt. Or something.