Monday, September 10, 2012

Shelby's Birthday party

We had a party for Shelby on Saturday Sept. 8th from 1-3pm at the house.  We did a Jungle theme.  We mainly invited family and some friends.  I always enjoy planning parties for my kids.  So-even though Shelby was only turning 2-I still wanted to do a party. It was lots of fun.  We had a safari, the bouncy house, Chris did face painting for the kids, and we had finger foods and Jungle theme cupcakes. 

Invitations!

 The Jungle theme cupcakes I made.

 Chris made a cut out for the kids to pose in as a Jungle animal.  It's just like the Wild Life Safari in Oregon. Chris did an awesome job with it.
 I made the safari animals.  Chris isn't the only artist in the family-I can do a little bit. 
 Here are the kids on the safari-looking at the different animals.  Chad enjoyed driving the tractor and being the guide.


 I had the kids try to toss the ball in the lion's mouth during the safari ride.
 Chris had fun doing the facce painting.
 Singing Happy Birthday.  Shelby was acting kindof shy.

 Carter as a tiger

 Shelby got a snake and a butterfly on the other cheek. 
 This was Shelby's favorite gift she got.  She loves playing with her baby doll and pushing her stroller. 
 The whole gang.

It was a fun party.  Thanks for all those who came. 

No comments: