Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day Weekend

Shelby Mustang!!!
I love this wagon!!! It worked out great for the car show!!





Drag Races Fri. night


For Father's Day weekend we went to the Drag races Fri. night and then went to a car show Sat. in Medford. It was a fun weekend trip. Then Sunday for Father's day we had John and Soozee over for dinner and had the fathers open gifts. Chris got a Smoker from me and wood chips, seasoning, and stuff to go along with the smoker from the kids and his parents. Chris wanted Santoro's style sandwiches for dinner (his favorite sandwich place in Burbank CA). It actually turned out pretty close to the real thing. I made the Jones famous peanut butter bars for desert since Chris loves peanut butter! I hope Chris had a nice Father's day. I hope all you dads had a great father's day as well. Happy Father's day to Rusty and Jason for your 1st Father's day-yeah!!!

No comments: