Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ultrasound of our baby girl!

So I had the official Ultrasound today. The technichian made me a DVD of parts of the ultrasound. I thought she kind of rushed through the DVD part and I wanted her to show more of the baby moving, but oh well. It is pretty neat to have a DVD of it and our baby girl was sucking on her arm and "practice breathing" already. The tech. said that she is already about 3 lbs. at 27 weeks. She said that the baby is measuring at about 29 weeks-so what that means is again I am going to have a big baby! OR I might have her early-I don't know. It was neat to see how developed she is at 27 weeks. She moves a lot and kicks me a lot. Chris and I are most likely going to name her Shelby Lynn. So we are calling her Shelby when we talk about our baby girl. I tried to download the DVD-but it was taking forever so I don't think I was doing it right or it is too long anyway.

No comments: