Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's a GIRL

This is her hand and top of her head.
Cute little profile!


I had to move my ultrasound appt. 3 times now and I'm 25 weeks pregnant and anxious to know what I'm having. So-since I had an appt. today for a follow-up about my swelling I asked my midwife if she could tell me what I'm having. So-I got a quick ultrasound just to find out that I'm having a GIRL. It's funny how I already thought that I was having a girl. This pregnancy has been similar to when I was pregnant with Holly. I'm so excited to be having another girl and get to do dresses and pink and bows all over again!!! Holly is very excited to be getting a sister and Carson could care less. My scanner isn't working so I had to take pictures of the ultrasound so it didn't turn out that good. The one of the 3D pic.- you can really see her cute face and cute little nose with her hand on her head. It was neat to watch her move around during the ultrasound and she actually clapped her hands together-it was so cute.

1 comment:

Denise Stears said...

Yeah! How fun, I'm so excited for you!